AnstonBBS

Go Back   AnstonBBS > Anston Field Target Forums > Prospective Members Questions
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 28-01-2017, 16:32

Default Introductory visit

Hi,
My name is David. I am reasonably new to shooting (since Nov 2016). I am currently visiting various indoor ranges within 40-45 minutes drive from Dronfield. At these ranges there are many people who are field target shooters. This has sparked my interest as a combination of being outside and shooting is appealing. I would appreciate it if I could arrange an introductory visit / tour with a view to being accepted on probation

Many thanks

Last edited by Martin C : 25-06-2017 at 19:24.
Old 29-01-2017, 10:24
Anston Chairman and Course Setter Extraordinaire and one of the worst shots in the 2011 worlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by dphahn
Hi,
My name is David. I am reasonably new to shooting (since Nov 2016). I am currently visiting various indoor ranges within 40-45 minutes drive from Dronfield. At these ranges there are many people who are field target shooters. This has sparked my interest as a combination of being outside and shooting is appealing. I would appreciate it if I could arrange an introductory visit / tour with a view to being accepted on probation

Many thanks
ayup david, we are going through our waiting list at the moment if we reach the end of the list we will bear you in mind.
thanks graham.
Old 29-01-2017, 13:23

Many thanks, i look forward to it
Old 18-02-2017, 13:10

Default Thanks :)

Thanks for the introductory visit today, really enjoyed it. Thanks to both Graham and Mark. Enjoyed the atmosphere and the banter
Old 18-02-2017, 16:07
Anston Chairman and Course Setter Extraordinaire and one of the worst shots in the 2011 worlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by dphahn
Thanks for the introductory visit today, really enjoyed it. Thanks to both Graham and Mark. Enjoyed the atmosphere and the banter
look forward to seeing you again m8.
Old 14-06-2017, 10:48
Banned

gtc, just out of interest how did this person only message this year and has ALREADY been to an introductory visit? I have been waiting nearly 4 years without any visit? So let's be fair...

Thanks
Closed Thread