AnstonBBS

Go Back   AnstonBBS > Anston Field Target Forums > Prospective Members Questions
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 17-01-2019, 18:28

Default Reintroducing Myself

Hello everyone again, I just wanted to reintroduce myself to everyone and say Hi. My name is Andre and I'm a prospective member. I tried to join AFTC around 2013 but didn't follow it through. I am currently Unemployed due to quite a long term illness (10 yrs) part of which is recovering from ruptured discs. Hopefully I may be able to regain some form of employment again this year. I'm willing and able to help out at the Club whenever I can but please bear in mind I cannot lift alot and find bending and kneeling painfull but with the help of a little exercise things are improving. I have really enjoyed the time I have to date spent at the Club and have recieved warm welcomes/help/humour from everyone I have met for which I am really Gratefull. That brings my sermon to a close for now.
Old 18-01-2019, 08:57
Anston Chairman and Course Setter Extraordinaire and one of the worst shots in the 2011 worlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre
Hello everyone again, I just wanted to reintroduce myself to everyone and say Hi. My name is Andre and I'm a prospective member. I tried to join AFTC around 2013 but didn't follow it through. I am currently Unemployed due to quite a long term illness (10 yrs) part of which is recovering from ruptured discs. Hopefully I may be able to regain some form of employment again this year. I'm willing and able to help out at the Club whenever I can but please bear in mind I cannot lift alot and find bending and kneeling painfull but with the help of a little exercise things are improving. I have really enjoyed the time I have to date spent at the Club and have recieved warm welcomes/help/humour from everyone I have met for which I am really Gratefull. That brings my sermon to a close for now.
ayup Andre, i rekon once that scope is set up you will be on the way to super stardom in the airgun world
graham
Old 18-01-2019, 13:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc
ayup Andre, i rekon once that scope is set up you will be on the way to super stardom in the airgun world
graham

Cheers for that Graham. I still haven't quite got to grips with using this Forum properly yet though.